Olivia started school just a few days after we moved in to our house. She has already made tons of friends and most of them are boys. She thinks she has a boyfriend and his name is Jay Jay. I don't think I'm ready for this-she's only six yrs old.
Olivia's school is year round. She is on C track (three weeks on three weeks off). I really dislike the schedule and wanted to switch to a different track but since we just moved in, we got stuck on the crummy schedule. I found out that the school offers a gifted and talented program. Kids have to be tested and then only 6 kids are able to participate. Lets just say we are not on the crummy schedule anymore. We are so excited and hope Olivia can make more friends quickly. I don't think that will be a big problem since she has already been invited to a birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment